Friday, August 28, 2009

Pardon our appearance while we construct this blog...

Hi, early visitors--which is essentially friends, family and coworkers. Also, people I have a great deal of respect for. Not that the groups are mutually exclusive. For the most part.

This fancy old blog just got fired up today, and I'm planning to tweak it over the weekend, try to come up with an attractive color scheme (suggestions appreciated), and really begin posting in the next 48 hours or so. So if you've signed up to follow it--please do, by the way--it'll start reaping enormous benefits for you by, say, Tuesday.

P.S. In answer to the numerous times I've been asked the question: I haven't got a clue what I'm going to be writing about. I suspect it will include the newspaper, myself, and a lot less interesting stuff, too. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Color suggestion: red?
    I'm just saying.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog. Maybe I'll sign up as an actual follower in another five years. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cops said I'm a stalker but really I'm a follower. Joe? Hey, Joe Shaw! Where are you going? Hey, man, don't run away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black & Gold. Is there any other color scheme?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who voluntarily commits to writing something has too much time on his hands and can't properly devote attention to the new football season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a comment from Blogger.

    ReplyDelete