Friday, October 7, 2011

A Shout-Out ...

To my good friend Phil Keith, Captain USN (Ret.) our "Mostly Right" columnist here at The Press, whose new book, "Crimson Valor," is now available electronically for those who read via Kindle, Nook, etc.

Phil, who was a Navy fighter pilot commissioned through the NROTC program at Harvard College (he was Class of 1968), tells the story of 17 former Harvard students who were recipients of the Medal of Valor.

It will be coming out in hardcover shortly after the first of the year, I believe, but you can get a sneak peek for only $7.99 through Amazon, if you have Kindle. I do, and I will! Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Crimson-Valor-ebook/dp/B005QNO8R2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318004606&sr=8-1

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my friend, as always, for your support. It's an intriguing record of courage that stretches from the Civil War to Vietnam. Anyone who's a history buff will find something of interest, I think, and as soon as the print version is ready (soon) I'll give you a post!

    ReplyDelete