Friday, September 30, 2011

For Real This Time...

Okay, one more time...we're gonna try to make this blogging thing work.

It's a vicious circle--I don't blog because nobody is reading, nobody reads because I'm not blogging. I will try to do my part over the next few weeks, but I'm going to need some support from friends and co-workers as followers and commenters till we get this tiny spark roaring like a bonfire. Teamwork! (Worth noting: Dana, my wife, is still not a follower.)

First things first...I'm still using the "Wolverine" photo from the 30 seconds I had the mutton chops (just long enough to snap the photo before cutting them off). I need a new photo to run as a profile photo. I've got a few options--I'll need you all to give your opinions in the comments section, and the top vote-getter wins.

Okay, here we go:

* Choice No. 1: A current photo, long hair and all. (I haven't taken this one yet.)

* Choice No. 2: The dark, sullen me:




* Choice No. 3: Steve Kotz turning me into a cuckold:





* Choice No. 4: Glenn Danzig of the heavy metal band Danzig, buying cat litter, while wearing a Danzig T-shirt:





* Choice No. 5: Funny and ironic:







* Choice No. 6: The horrifying "pigmonkey" (this is not photoshopped--it's a real thing):






Choose wisely, my friends.

10 comments:

  1. Danzig has no shot at winning this, but he has my vote! That is an excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the above. How about a shot of Will James in a speedo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly I have to go for the Dana boob grab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to get production to get you an animated Gif that starts out framed around your face in the grope shot, and then pans over to Kotz and Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pigmonkey is disturbing. The boob grab is priceless, that's my vote

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I will try to do my part over the next few weeks…"

    And this time will be different… how?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with this, Joe. I remember reading Pete Hamill a million yars ago explaning why he used an outdated photo for his NY Post column -- so I won't get recognized in bars. So I dare you to use a current photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How 'bout a photo of me with Joe Henry?

    ReplyDelete